Rosemary is an aromatic herb that grows in many parts of the world. Since ancient times, rosemary has been used as a medicinal herb to treat various diseases.
One of the main properties of rosemary is that it helps to improve memory and relieves respiratory problems. FOY tells you the properties of rosemary and its health benefits, in case you were wondering why we add this super herb to our super detox brew, Merry Berry!
5 Benefits of Rosemary
1. Rosemary contains high levels of caffeic acid and rosmarinic acid, both contain potent antioxidant effects. Because of this there are several rosemary therapies to treat cancer, hepatotoxicity (liver toxicity) and respiratory conditions.
2. Rosemary oil increases blood circulation and promotes hair growth. It is an excellent treatment against alopecia. It is also known to prevent graying and baldness.
3. Rosemary inhibits the formation of dangerous bacteria in cultures made in vitro, suggesting that it can be used in cases of food poisoning in poor condition or contaminated by dangerous bacteria.
4. Rosemary extract is used in aromatherapy for the treatment of anxiety, improvement of mood, pain reducer, and increased alertness. Various studies have shown that it reduces stress levels.
5. A new study published in Therapeutic Advances in Psychopharmacology found that rosemary essence improves mental performance and raises the speed and efficiency with which your mind processes the information.
Those are just some of the uses of rosemary. As you can see rosemary is full of health benefits that will keep you Young FOY Life!